Cova Tancada & Es Coll Baix
A combination of trekking with adventure sport, a perfect day with your family.
Activity Level 4h
All about the adventure
Are you an adventurer? Adventure day is the activity you seek.
First of all, we will walk to find the entrance of Sa Cova Tancada, located in Alcúdia. This cave, also known as Cueva de Menorca, is one of Mallorca’s treasures.
After that, we will visit Es Coll Baix, a fantastic unspoilt beach. If the weather allows it we could swim and enjoy its turquoise water.
Whats included in this tour Items that are covered in the cost of tour price.
- All necessary equipment for the activity.
- Licensed guides.
- Wonderful Photos
- VAT and insurances.
Whats not included in this tour Items that are not covered in the cost of tour price.
- Food and drinks
- Book our picnic from 7€ per person
Good physical shape, not suffer from vertigo.
- Sportswear and sportive shoes suitable to walk on stony ground (preferably mountain boots)
- Backpack (more than 15l)
- Sun protection: sun lotion, sunglasses, hat
- Water (at least 1,5l) and lunch pack
- Swimsuit and towel (optional)