GR221 Deià – Port de Sóller
This hiking between Deià and the Port de Sóller is part of the GR221 Dry Stone Route, a famous route that runs from Port d'Andratx, in the SW of Mallorca, to Pollença in the NW, following ancient cobbled paths through the Tramuntana mountain range.
Activity Level 3h + breaks
Our walk is an easy and nice trip in daytime, the path runs between the sea on one side and mountains on the other.
We will pass across the gorgeous house of Can Prohom, where we will get the chance to stop for a delicious homemade piece of cake or an orange juice, made with oranges grown in the valley, and rest while enjoying fantastic views of Sóller's valley.
At the end of the day, we will arrive to Port de Sóller where, if the weather allows it, we could swim and sunbathe in the beach.
Lineal route. 11,05 km
- All necessary equipment for the activity.
- Licensed guides.
- Wonderful Photos
- VAT and insurances.
- Food and drinks
- Book our picnic from 7€ per person
- Bus ticket or taxi fare to the meeting point
Good physical shape, used to trekking and hiking activities.
- Sportswear and sportive shoes suitable to walk on stony ground (preferably mountain boots)
- Backpack (more than 25l)
- Sun protection: sun lotion, sunglasses, hat
- Water (at least 1,5l) and lunch pack
- Swimming suit and towel (optional)