The activity starts from Sant Telm, a charming fishing village in Andratx. During this 3 hours trekking we will enjoy the breathtaking views over the Dragonera island, and visit the old Trappist monastery.
Put on your hiking boots and discover a part of the spectacular Serra de Tramuntana with experienced local guides.
Circular route. 9,4 km
- All necessary equipment for the activity.
- Licensed guides.
- Wonderful Photos
- VAT and insurances.
- Food and drinks
- Book our picnic from 7€ per person
- Bus ticket or taxi fare to the meeting point
Good physical shape, used to trekking and hiking activities.
- Sportswear and sportive shoes suitable to walk on stony ground (preferably mountain boots)
- Backpack (more than 25l)
- Sun protection: sun lotion, sunglasses, hat
- Water (at least 1,5l) and lunch pack