A circular route without any technical difficulty where we will climb Puig de s'Alqueria, a stunning viewpoint of Palma's bay.
The activity starts from Can Pennasso, a restaurant in the outskirts of Bunyola. There is the possibility to combine this hiking with a private wine-pairing in a typical Majorcan country house.
Put on your hiking boots and discover a part of the spectacular Serra de Tramuntana with experienced local guides.
Circular route. 8,2 km
- All necessary equipment for the activity.
- Licensed guides.
- Wonderful Photos
- VAT and insurances.
- Food and drinks
- Book our picnic from 7€ per person
Good physical shape, used to trekking and hiking activities.
- Sportswear and sportive shoes suitable to walk on stony ground (preferably mountain boots)
- Backpack (more than 15l)
- Sun protection: sun lotion, sunglasses, hat
- Water (at least 1,5l) and snacks
- Swimming suit and towel (optional)