This is an excellent and nicely varied circular walk around the Tossals Verds peak (at around 1,100 m high).
It is an energetic route, which takes us high into the Tramuntana with far reaching views virtually all the way. There is one potentially tricky moment for those who suffer from vertigo, but we are helped by ropes to ascend the rocky ledge.
This fabulous hike includes a couple of steep ascents and a well-located stop at one of the island's beautifully restored refuges. The walk is along delightful paths, many formerly used by the old charcoal burners.
Circular route. 12 km
- All necessary equipment for the activity.
- Licensed guides.
- Wonderful Photos
- VAT and insurances.
- Food and drinks
- Book our picnic from 7€ per person
Good physical shape, used to trekking and hiking activities.
Not suffer from vertigo
- Sportswear and sportive shoes suitable to walk on stony ground (preferably mountain boots)
- Backpack (more than 15l)
- Sun protection: sun lotion, sunglasses, hat
- Water (at least 1,5l) and snacks